Friday, November 9, 2007

The Training has Begun

So I had a three day weekend and decided to take advantage of it so I can finally potty train Kinsey. I am an all or nothing person (VERY type A) so when I potty train we throw out all the diapers and go with underwear all the time. The first day was as expected...lots of accidents in the morning but it got better as the day went on. Kinsey even went through the LONG carpool line with no accident! She woke up dry from her nap and in the morning from sleeping all night. My big concern is that she still can't say potty or tell us she needs to go so I'm relying on constantly asking her (she can say yes and no) and the timer. Pray for Brian tomorrow because I have to work and REALLY don't want her progress to stop. Hopefully they'll have a great day...I'll keep you posted:).

No comments: