Thursday, November 1, 2007

High Aspirations

So yesterday I went to the doctor with Braden and Kinsey because I was sick. I try and think of games or something for us to do so the kids won't be bored and start 'exploring' the doctor's office. After playing a game of occupation charades I had a very sweet conversation with Braden about what he wants to be when he grows up. He told me he wants to be a garbage man...huh....should I be concerned:)? When I asked if there was anything else he wanted to do he said, "I want to be a daddy to four kids. Four girls and five boys." So yes, I know we need to work on the math....but as a three year old boy he wants to grow up to put "stinky trash" away and be a daddy.

1 comment:

The Hilemans said...

OK, how weird is this? This morning Kellen came to me and said he wanted to be a garbage man when he grows up so he can ride on the back of the trash truck!! Maybe he and Braden have been having some conversations about this... :)