Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Hook

I love it when kids say the wrong words by accident like lellow instead of yellow, etc. The other day Cailey was wearing a shirt with a hood (she calls it a hook). She wanted help with her 'hook' and Brian was getting frustrated because he couldn't find any hook on her shirt. He was insisting there wasn't one and she of course was getting upset because she knew there was. Little did he know that she meant her hood! I found it humorous and helped sort out the issue...but she still called it a hook today:) Isn't motherhood fabulous?

2 comments:

The Hilemans said...

That's funny. Yesterday we were at the "zoo" (Petsmart - how lame am I?), and Addie wanted to see the flomsters. That was a pretty easy one to figure out, so we headed over to the rodent display... :)

Anonymous said...

That is too funny I actually laughed out loud! I can just picture Brian and Cailey both getting frustrated about the "hook/hood" situation!
Love ya!
Eve