Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies!

Would you like to buy some Girl Scout cookies? That's the question we've been hearing ever since she went out and sold them on Saturday. Cailey decided she wanted to go down a couple streets and then got tired and we came home. She was SO funny and is turning into to be quite the little salesgirl! She asked EACH person what kind they ordered and immediately told them HER favorite kind. At times I wanted to crawl into a hole because she'd say, "It's ok if you want to order one of each" AFTER they ordered. She tried to up sell them too...quite humorous. She even called Nonny and Granny and got them to order some (which, again, was HILARIOUS because she acted like she didn't know them and was telling WHAT and HOW MUCH to order:)! Her cookie goal is to sell 999 boxes!! It's wonderful for her to set such a high goal but I don't think we'll be selling quite that many.
This brings back SO many memories..I was always VERY competitive and wanted to be the top cookie seller. I can still remember all the places my mom would take me to sell them. I think my love of 'selling' came from selling cookies. It's so neat to watch my baby doing the same thing I did as a child:)!

No comments: