Thursday, January 29, 2009

i see my boo boo!






this is what it looked like a week
after it happened!

Kinsey got BIG boo boos on our murphy bed when she tripped and smacked her head against the corner of it. It happened right before bedtime and it was truly the most pain she's been in (according to how loud and how long she cried). Even rocking her, giving her a cookie, and her blankie couldn't calm her down! Eventually she was finally able to catch her breath and we were able to look at it and see that it wouldn't need stiches. Poor baby!
The next morning she couldn't wait to 'see her boo boo' in the mirror! She was so cute and kept running to the mirror saying "I see my boo boo...I see it!". Silly girl:).

2 comments:

Eve said...

I am glad that she is doing fine and that she didn't need stitches!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

That was so scary! I'm glad she's okay though!