Thursday, January 15, 2009

saying goodbye....


Cailey, Isaac, Rebecca, Samuel, Kinsey, Braden, and Hannah




looking at the book Cailey helped make
for Rebecca's going away present


Kinsey's SURE gonna miss 'helping' with the babies so much!


just the boys:)

Our dear, dear friends are moving soon so this week was the last of our 'weekly' playdates. Cailey's pretty sad about the whole thing but we're going to try and still get together at least once a month. They are only moving two hours away (which in the grand scheme of things is NOT that far) so I'm hopeful that the girls will stay close. They have been together for five years now and love each other like sisters. Braden is also sad because he loves playing with Rebecca and the babies too! I don't know if Kinsey understands, but she was VERY clingy to Aunt Laura so I'm thinking she knew something was up. I will miss our weekly talk sessions, but with Facebook and email I have a feeling we won't have a problem:)! Laura and I were in each others weddings and I was at Isaac's birth (and had Laura not been pregnant I'm SURE she would have been at Cailey's)...I have NO doubt we'll keep in touch:)!! We were SO blessed to be together the last five years because before this they lived in SC and we lived in MA...it's AMAZING how God brings people close (distance wise) together at just the right times! I love you guys:)! Cailey is super excited that Rebecca's coming for a sleepover on Monday before she moves too!

3 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

i know how hard it is to move further way from a friend! i'll be thinking of you!

Janet said...

From what I've heard of your friendship with Laura, I have complete confidence that you will keep close as well as your children. Many more new memories are yet to come for your two families.

Anonymous said...

Sniff, sniff....:) It's been a good few years but we aren't saying goodbye....it's going to be see you later:)