Friday, August 3, 2007

2 Surprises

Today we had a great time at the pool as a family. Since Brian doesn't belong to the Y he doesn't usually come with us, but I thought it would be nice to surprise the kids. I took the kids after Cailey got out of school and Brian came 3 hours later when he got off of work. I told them there would be two surprises...daddy was coming AND he was bringing pizza for us to eat there for dinner. They were so excited and kept asking when he was coming.

While I was helping Cailey swim she said, "Mommy my arms are tired I need to go park now." When I asked her what she meant she said, "You know, like a car does when it gets tired."


This was when Cailey saw Daddy coming


Yummy pizza and fruit salad!


Daddy and Braden time


Finally caught a smile from Kinsey
(after 3 hours of swimming she was beat)



Hurray for Daddy coming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daddy coming to the pool AND pizza! It doesn't get much better than that:) What a cool family moment.