Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Chasing the 'Eagles'


my favorite Braden pic this week:)


My brave boy


enjoying the sand....but the ice cream more


waterpark fun-although it's a front...he
wasn't crazy about the slides


I got a 'horsey' one


water wings were very freeing for Braden-
he was content for HOURS in them


this was precious to me

The first day we got there Braden was very skeptical about the water (both the beach and the pool). He whined about getting wet and I started to question if this trip was going to be worth losing my job over! Well after talking to him about how you get wet when your'e at the beach we tried again the next day. He was a new person! He went in the deep part with Brian and loved it. He had fun burying Daddy in the sand, building castles, eating ice cream, but most of all chasing the eagles. Figure it out yet?? Seagulls...all week he called them eagles and got so excited when they came around so he could chase them:)
Another cute Braden story:
We were playing Old Maid together while Kinsey napped. Braden and Cailey are still learning how to hold all the cards in their little hands and we have to remind them that people will peek at their cards if they hold them out. I asked Braden to hold his cards up and he put them above his head. We had a great laugh over that:)

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hi! It sounds like you had agreat time! Wish I could take a trip to the beach...
By the way, I just tagged you - come check out my blog to find out what to do!
elisarose.blogspot.com