Friday, August 10, 2007

The Cute, The Brave, and the Naughty

So yesterday I had already cleaned up the kids rooms (we have company coming) but Kinsey and Braden wanted to play in the nursery while I was dusting. I thought it would be fine because there is nothing for them to get hurt on and it's the easiest room to clean up. After I was done I went in and this is what I saw. I don't know how she did it, but somehow Kinsey managed to get on the desk and was taking books out to read! (Of course there are PLENTY of books in the bottom drawer but I guess she wanted more of a selection.) This desk is really high off the ground and I panicked when I saw her....not enough to keep me from taking a picture though:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can they be so cute when they give us heart attacks?