Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Best Friends Forever


cute babies!


I love playing and shopping with my friend "yerbecca"



Our first slumber party and the day after


Sittin' pretty!


So sweet and innocent we can do no wrong (ha ha)!

Cailey's best friend Rebecca came to play today. I love it when she comes because I get a 'play date' too! I have been friends with Laura for 12 years now, but we haven't always lived in the same state. We are so blessed that since the girls were 1 1/2 we have both lived in the same area! We have been able to spend time together and help raise our children together. Rebecca and Cailey have always had fun together...even if they have their rough days of typical kid arguing. I am so glad they are growing up together and hope and pray that they'll enjoy many more years of living close together. Cailey loves Rebecca so much and is always so excited to see her! I can see years of interesting and fun times together:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! HOW can they be so grown up already?