Monday, August 13, 2007

Baby's First Words

All three of my children have been late walkers and talkers. After worrying about Cailey that she would never walk or talk...and seeing how far she went, I was A LOT more laid back about Braden and Kinsey. My philosohpy with them was, "they'll walk when they walk and they'll talk when they talk." Lately I've gotten lots of questions from family and strangers about why Kinsey doesn't talk yet...silly question huh? Well-as of this weekend Kinsey is silent no more. She says mommy, baby, poppy, bunny, more, yes, up, all done, daddy, and lots of words that I've yet to figure out. It's so amazing how she went from only a couple words for a long time to adding so many in a few days! I am so happy that she is getting better at letting us know what she wants. I think that it's not that late considering all she heard for the first six months of her life was Korean. We are so thankful for her!


No comments: