Sunday, September 2, 2007

A Great Week!

This week was really the first week in a long time that I wasn't working a ton and Cailey was tracked out, so we did lots of fun things together! On Monday I did teach a couple classes and afterwards we went to the mall to meet with friends and play. Tuesday we went to the see Rebecca in Henderson- and that's always a blast. I actually got a pic with all six kids...can't wait to get one with all eight:) Wednesday we met church friends for lunch and then more friends for dinner-there was plenty of time for the playground too:)

Thursday we helped celebrate Marsie's birthday at Raleighwood Cinema. I wasn't sure how Kinsey would do at the movies and have avoided it all summer, but now I'm regretting that decision because she did awesome! She just ate popcorn the whole time. Happy birthday Marsie:)

No comments: