Friday, September 21, 2007

Ugh!

So my plan for Thursday was to work in the morning, pick up Cailey, go back to work and teach a class then rush over to Chili's to meet with women in our Sunday school class to plan events for the year. It was the busiest day of my week and I was especially looking forward to getting out for dinner. Well the plans went out the window when I woke up REALLY sick. See, Kinsey was sick a couple days ago (Brian stayed home with her in the am until I came home, then worked late to make up for missed hours). In the morning Brian said his stomach hurt a little, but he would go to work. Well it was BAD and he ended up coming home too...and then Braden got sick. Have you ever been in a house with a sick mommy and daddy? NOT FUN!!! I felt so bad for the girls because we basically ignored them. Cailey became the 'sit in mommy' and helped her sister eat dinner, read her books, and sat with her while watching a movie. Brian and I took turns getting dinner ready, helping Braden, and solving the girls many fights. I am SO glad that the day is over-but can't sleep now, so I thought I'd post our 'woes':). Oh...and to make it worse, Kinsey also passed this terrible sickness onto my boss's family (they usually watch her while I'm teaching). Everyone in their family was really sick all night and day also. We are praying that it's a 24 hour thing (Kinsey was over it in 36 hours). Brian and I both DREAD getting up at six to take Cailey to school, but maybe we'll be healed by then. Please keep our family in your prayers as Cailey told me tonight that she was tired of being the mommy because it's too hard.

No comments: