Monday, September 17, 2007

Be My Baby

On Sunday evening Braden and Cailey both went to Awana at a nearby church. This is Cailey's third year and Braden's first...he's been looking forward to it all summer. When I got home I realized that maybe for the first time EVER I just had Kinsey. I remember how strange it was the first time to just have Braden at home and how special the time was that I could spend with only him. It felt like she was an only child and I was able to play with her with age appropriate toys, books, etc. Most of the time we end up reading books that are on Cailey's level or playing with toys that are Braden's. Well Kinsey got some much needed baby time with Mommy and Daddy and I am looking forward to a lot more!! (That is until a new baby comes). For now I will cherish this time-even if it's only two hours a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great! I know the kids like having you to themselves!

Love
EVE