Saturday, October 20, 2007

Another Friend turns 30!

Today we went to a birthday party for Geof who has now joined the 30 club. I think the kids are expecting to go to 'grown up' birthday parties all the time now because we've been to so many the last couple of years. I tried to explain that we would probably not go to anymore grown up parties until everyone turns 40 and Cailey said, "Well that's not fair if you don't get a party just because you are old"...thanks Cailey:). Oh, and she was quick to inform Geof today that his cake had A LOT of candles on it. The guys played frisbee golf in the morning and the women and children joined them for a picnic lunch at noon. Once again it was a new park to me...and one that actually has shade-YAY! The kids loved the playground equipment and I love the shade, so that's one I'm sure we'll see a lot of:)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Saddly, I don't think they will be able to come to my party because I think it's going to be all girls at the beach if I can swing it. Tell Cailey that some of us old people still have parties! I try to have one every year just to get together with a few people! :)