Friday, October 26, 2007

Clowning Around With Auntie Anne!

Today Auntie Anne came to visit for Kinsey's birthday. The kids were so excited to see her and even Kinsey remembered her from last time:)! Anne is the sister I never had and most people who don't know us ask if we're sisters. She fits in our family so well....and I've been trying to get her to move here for years to help with the kids and hang out:)!!! Wishful thinking on my part...anyway....before she came I had the kids trying on some wigs and clown noses for Kinsey's party tomorrow. We are having a circus themed party and everyone is excited about it (even though they have never been to the circus!) Stay tuned for party pics and enjoy the previews below!


The clown noses fell off Braden and Kinsey because their noses are
so much flatter! Something I didn't think about when I bought them.

No comments: