Saturday, October 6, 2007

Crazy for Crafts

I am very happy with Cailey's new kindergarten teacher! (She's been on maternity leave for the last 9 weeks) She called me a week ago to address some concerns I had and we talked for quite a while. I've seen positive changes since she started this week:). One thing I didn't realize until recently is that they don't really do crafts in kindergarten. This has really bummed me out because I have all Braden's preschool crafts up...but Kinsey and Cailey don't have anything to hang on the bulletin board. I decided that I would take out the paint, crafts, etc on Friday for the kids to use. I mainly let them explore, cut, glue pom poms and other craft items...but we also made some acorns together:). Kinsey REALLY enjoyed the paint, but I had to watch her very closely because she kept wanting to lick it-yuck!


Check out their acorns!


Kinsey loved the purple paint the most:)


Cailey's new favorite thing is taking turns
writing sentences on the white board. It's
also helped Braden become interested in learning
to write his name.


Braden loves doing puzzles too.

No comments: