Friday, March 13, 2009

daddy according to the kiddos

Brian asked me if I was going to have the kids answer the questions about him and I thought it was a great idea! This time Kinsey REALLY wanted to answer them too...

1. What is something Daddy always says to you?
Cailey: "Cailey, go to bed"
Braden: "don't do that"
Kinsey: "don't wa me up" (don't wake me up)

2. What makes Daddy happy?
Cailey: "when I obey him"
Braden: "when I give him presents"
Kinsey: "when I yaugh" (when I laugh)

3. What makes Daddy sad?
Cailey: "when I get hurt at the park"
Braden: "when I get boo boos"
Kinsey: "when I try" (when I cry)

4. How does your Daddy make you laugh?
Cailey: "by playing the corner game and I sneak up on him and get out"
Braden: "when he tickles me"
Kinsey: "tictle me" (tickle me)

5. What was your Daddy like as a child?
Cailey: "he liked Transformers"
Braden: "maybe he had glasses"
Kinsey: "a roting baby" (a rocking baby)

6. How old is your Daddy? (34)
Cailey: "34"
Braden: "33"
Kinsey: "4 1/2"

7. How tall is your Daddy?(6 ft 1)
Cailey: "6 ft"
Braden: "really tall probably 20 ft"
Kinsey: "BIG...like this big!"

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
Cailey: "watch basketball"
Braden: "do the computer"
Kinsey: "pay outside me" (play outside with me)

9. What does your Daddy do when you're not around?
Cailey: "go to work"
Braden: "he does the computer"
Kinsey: "he sad...he miss me"

10. If your Daddy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Cailey: "playing basketball"
Braden: "singing"
Kinsey: "wash movies" (watching movies)

11. What is your Daddy really good at?
Cailey: "working on the computer"
Braden: "he's really good at basketball"
Kinsey: "stay home"

12. What is your Daddy not very good at?
Cailey: "teaching me how to ride my bike"
Braden: "he's good at everything"
Kinsey: "i no no" (I don't know)

13. What does your Daddy do for a job?
Cailey: "makes money"
Braden: "he works"
Kinsey: "nofing" (nothing)

14.What is your Daddy's favorite food?
Cailey: "steak"
Braden: "chicken"
Kinsey: "eggs"

15.What makes you proud of your Daddy?
Cailey: "when he surprises me"
Braden: "everything he does"
Kinsey: "I love daddy, mama"

16. If your Daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Cailey: "Peter Pan"
Braden: "Peter Pan"
Kinsey: "i no no"

17. What do you and your Daddy do together?
Cailey: "play games"
Braden: "we snug"
Kinsey: "pay" (play)

18. How are you and your Daddy the same?
Cailey: "because we both have ears"
Braden: "because we both have black hair"
Kinsey: "yet's see..hmmm....we mash shirt" (let's see...hmmm...we have matching shirts"

19. How are you and your Daddy different?
Cailey: "because he has black hair and I have blonde hair"
Braden: "we don't have the same skin"
Kinsey: "pay outside daddy no like" (daddy doesn't like playing outside)

20. How do you know your Daddy loves you?
Cailey: "because he gives me stuff for Christmas and gives me hugs and kisses"
Braden: "because he hugs me a lot"
Kinsey: "i love you"

21. What does your Daddy like most about your mommy?
Cailey: "hugging her and dancing with her"
Braden: "that you hug him a lot"
Kinsey: "pay mommy siyee siyee" (play with mommy and be silly)

22. Where is your Daddy's favorite place to go?
Cailey: "to the football game"
Braden: "to Mr. Klick's house or other people's houses"
Kinsey: "go car sore" (go in the car to the store)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my WORD....I LOVE K's answers:) I'm so glad you included them because they were so stinking cute!

anthonyandbeth said...

this is so cute heather!!!