Saturday, March 7, 2009

mommy according to Cailey and Braden

I got this off of Laura's blog and was very interested in having Cailey and Braden do it! I wasn't sure what they would say but they both answered right away, had fun, and gave some cute answers! I asked them the questions seperately so they wouldn't be influenced by what the other one said.

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Cailey: "Can I have a kiss?"
Braden: "I love you"

2. What makes Mommy happy?
Cailey: "by me behaving"
Braden: "when I say, can I do anything for you?"

3. What makes Mommy sad?
Cailey: "by me not trying my best"
Braden: "when I get hurt"

4. How does your Mommy make you laugh?
Cailey: "by making silly faces"
Braden: "by tickling my armpits"

5. What was your Mommy like as a child?
Cailey: "you had glasses"
Braden: "you were like a girl" :)

6. How old is your Mommy? (31)
Cailey: "31"
Braden: "35"

7. How tall is your Mommy?
Cailey: "30 inches"
Braden: "really tall"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Cailey: "to play games with me"
Braden: "play games with us and read to us"

9. What does your Mommy do when you're not around?
Cailey: "stay home and play with Braden and Kinsey"
Braden: "do your computer or read"

10. If your Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Cailey: "sign language"
Braden: "singing"

11. What is your Mommy really good at?
Cailey: "not eating lots of junk food"
Braden: "cooking"

12. What is your Mommy not very good at?
Cailey: "fixing the computer"
Braden: "you are good at it all"

13. What does your Mommy do for a job?
Cailey: "teaching school"
Braden: "teacher"

14.What is your Mommy's favorite food?
Cailey: "salt" (anyone who knows me well is probably cracking up..I know I was!!:)
Braden: "Chick fil A soda" (so true:)

15.What makes you proud of your Mommy?
Cailey: "when you picked me up early from school and didn't forget me"
Braden: "you cook so good"

16. If your Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Cailey: "Wendy"
Braden: "Tinkerbell" (they have really been into 'playing' Peter Pan lately!

17. What do you and your Mommy do together?
Cailey: "we read books and play games"
Braden: "hug and kiss, play games, and read"

18. How are you and your Mommy the same?
Cailey: "we look like each other"
Braden: "we are both silly"

19. How are you and your Mommy different?
Cailey: "we have different hair"
Braden: "we don't have the same skin"

20. How do you know your Mommy loves you?
Cailey: "because you snug me and tell me you love me"
Braden: "because you hug me and kiss me"

21. What does your Mommy like most about your dad?
Cailey: "that he gets you directions" (she knows me well!)
Braden: "when he picks you up" (not sure what that's about but it's cute!)

22. Where is your Mommy's favorite place to go?
Cailey: "the beach"
Braden: "to stores"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! This had me cracking up....salt and CFA soda....she knows you well:)

Sarah Kornegay said...

aaawwww!

Anonymous said...

It's great to see what the kids think of the things you do. :) There's no doubt that there is a lot of lovin' in your house hold!