Saturday, April 12, 2008

an afternoon of arts and crafts....

We haven't had 'door art' in a while so I decided to take paint out for the kiddos a few days ago. They wanted to make a spring mural and brainstormed different things to include. Cailey wanted grass made with feet, flowers made with hands, and a rainbow. Braden wanted a sun, a spring tree (which he discussed with Cailey) and rain. Kinsey helped with the tree and made a cloud in the sky:). After a while I decided that Kinsey just needed her own paper to explore with:). Auntie Anne was there to help us and everyone had a great time! The mural turned out beautiful (I know, I'm biased:) and Kinsey made a cute picture as well. After the painting the girls decided to make bracelets while Braden made some cool designs and patterns with the connectagons!


kinsey's masterpiece:)


The girls loved making bracelets! Kinsey used ALL pink
beads for hers:)


my focused boy!

2 comments:

Nan said...

Mommy never gets to have fun! Hope all the eyes are doing better.

Janet said...

I need you to help me make some pretty door pictures, too, with paint and the "littles". Do you give lessons?