Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring Break

Last week our preschool was on spring break so we were able to get together for LOTS of playdates! Kinsey and Braden had a great time playing with friends and I had a great time talking, playing, and resting! I forgot my camera on every playdate except for these two. (I know...shocking!) The one at Chick Fil A was in the evening, so Cailey was able to go also:). Friends the kids were able to play with this week: Zackary, Elena, Suzy, Hailey, Jackson, Lindsay, Austin, Reece, and Rebecca!!


kinsey and jackson bonding
over puzzles


hanging out with the megilligans


waiting patiently and ring around the rosy

2 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

so glad we could hang out on your spring break! looks like you filled your week with lots of fun! :) oh, and I'm back to blogging again, can you tell?? :)

Janet said...

I love the pictures! Sounds like you made the most of your time off. The kids and I can't wait for the next time!