Sunday, April 27, 2008

quick visit

Nonny came down to visit us briefly on Friday! We picked Cailey up from school (where she had a BEAMING smile on her face because she loves Nonny so much) and went for ice cream! The kids played with Nonny all afternoon and then she gave everyone haircuts! Kinsey was cute as always and wanted to get her hair cut just because the other two did. Mom just trimmed a little bit of Kinsey's hair so she'd feel like she had a haircut:). We had a great mini visit with Nonny and are SO glad her foot is better!


we all scream for ice cream!


Kinsey carried the spray
bottle around the whole time and
LOVED spraying people:) She also
enjoyed getting sprayed...right in the face!


These kiddos love their Nonny!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I am actually jealous because I do not have a hairdresser in my family like you and Beth do!!! I guess I DO know who to go to though. :)