Tuesday, April 15, 2008

cakes from birthday's past.....

Since I'll probably not get around to catching up with all my scrapbooking for a while, I decided to get the pics of the kids birthday cakes in one place together. Obviously I am an amateur, but I make whatever the kids ask for....even if it's hard! Anne is usually here to help me and somehow we've been able to make it work. After the kids move past the 'theme' party years I think I'll breathe a sigh of relief because every time a birthday comes around I STRESS out over the cake. Hopefully they'll look back and see the love that has been put into each cake....not the many mistakes:)


Cailey's 1st and 2nd birthday's (My 1st
cake was a train also)


Cailey's 3rd and 4th birthday's


Cailey's 5th birthday (her 4th and 5th
parties were pool/beach themed)


Braden's 1st and 2nd birthday's (his 2nd was on Easter)


Braden's 3rd and 4th birthday's


Kinsey's 1st and 2nd birthday's

2 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

you look rather talented to me! :)

Sarah said...

Those are so cute, Heather! You are so creative. I wish I could make cakes like that! Sorry for being so quiet this past week or so...life's been hectic but feels like it is settling down a bit. Will email you an update soon-miss talking with you!