Sunday, April 13, 2008

lions, and tigers, and pink eye...oh my!


Yesterday we had plans to go to the zoo with friends from our Sunday school class. Notice Kinsey and I missing from the picture? Nope, it wasn't because I was taking the picture and she was chasing lions....scroll down to the last picture (be warned, it's pretty gross) and you'll see why I didn't get to go:(. Yep...the WORST pink eye I've ever had in my life!! I've had pink eye FOUR times since November...not sure why I'm getting it so much, but this time was the worst. I still planned on going to the zoo but after trying everything to get my eyes to stay open and failing I decided to stay home with Kinsey while Brian took the other two. They had a great time playing and looking at all the animals. Cailey and Braden both said they liked the monkeys and gorillas the best! Hopefully next year I'll be able to go!! Thanks to everyone who helped Brian with the kiddos:)!!






Oh...and Kinsey and I had a GREAT day together doing puzzles, reading (although I couldn't see the words, so I just made up the stories), singing, playing ring around the rosie, painting, and coloring! We even took a nap together:)

1 comment:

anthonyandbeth said...

poor you!!! i hope you are feeling better today. looks like the zoo was a lot of fun. i hope we can make it next year too! :)