Saturday, April 26, 2008

chicken, jumpy, and cookies




The other evening after Brian came home we decided to have a family night out. After eating at our favorite- Chick fil A, we let the kids do the 'jumpy'! Cailey has done it a few times and LOVES it! Braden hadn't ever done it before and at first said he didn't want to. After watching Cailey and seeing her smile he decided to give it a try. He had a BLAST!! Since he doesn't weigh very much the attendant had to basically treat him like a slingshot and he SOARED! Braden got so high that Brian could no longer watch! Braden giggled so much..I'm glad he decided to give it a try. Kinsey was watching them in amazement and just kept saying, "jump" and "oooohhh." Since there was no one waiting, the attendant let the kids jump for a LONG time! It's pretty overpriced and usually they only get three minutes of jumping time. They jumped for at least ten minutes! We then headed for the cookies- a surprise that the kiddos were NOT expecting:)!! We had a fabulous time on our family night!!!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

OMG, Wesley would love that! He loves to "bah bah" (bounce bounce) in our laps, so I know that would be a highlight. Oh, btw, I saw Kim (Milaney)Shoemaker today. Funny that she works at another branch of the bank Adam works at and he has talked about a Kim from the bank in G'boro before, and when I saw her today I thought "I know that girl", so I asked if she went to UNCG, and sure enough. That was totally a run-on sentence, but who cares. I thought I remembered that she hung out with you.

Anonymous said...

How FUN! I bet Rebecca would love that too:)

Janet said...

Do they let adults on?