Monday, May 19, 2008

Another Date Night....

Saturday night was another date night for couples in our Sunday school class. This time we didn't host, but we helped out at different house. The kids spent most of the time outside playing on the playground, doing 'relay races', making up games, rolling downs hills, and playing with the parachute. The most popular game for the first part of the evening was the 'big' kids pulling the 'not so big' kids down the hill on the parachute. Kinsey LOVED this! Unfortunately I didn't think about grass stains when I dressed my kids in white shirts though:(. The kids ate dinner on the deck (without incident) and went outside for more playtime:)! There were four babies that we played with inside too:)!! The kids had such a great time that Cailey didn't want to leave!


sibling love on the tire swing


this was completely kid led....I was VERY impressed!


kinsey stayed on the parachute as much as possible...
and doesn't Braden look scary in this picture?


dinner on the deck


my guitar hero...he's
turned into quite the little
'ham' posing for me every chance
he gets!

3 comments:

Eve said...

I am so glad that you guys have so many opportunites for the kids to socialize. And your right Braden does look dangerous in that photo.:)

Janet said...

A parachute SO provides hours of entertainment, but I'm sure you already knew that being a teacher and all. Love the picture of Braden!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! All the pics and stuff on your page look awesome! I really love being able to keep up with what's going on! :)