Tuesday, May 13, 2008

the new look

Thanks for all the positive emails and comments about the new look! Shannon from eightcrazy designs put up with me changing my mind DAILY until I thought it was perfect:)!! Now to answer all the questions I'm getting.
1. Was it a premade design?: NO, she started from scratch, asked me my favorite colors, and things I like and we went from there.
2. What's with the ostriches?: A secret obsession of mine (not so secret now)
3. How long did it take?: About a week...probably shorter if you don't change things as much as I did!
I think that covers everything..oh..and I learned how to do a LOT more computer things through this too:)! I did the pics and the music (I'm sure you all think that's easy, but I'm somewhat behind the times!). There's another secret obsession of mine hidden somewhere in the blog...can you find it? (You people who know me REALLY well are NOT allowed to answer on the blog...email me:))

10 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

your blog looks incredible! i love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on.....I can't spill your secret here? (pouting) Ok, guess I'll email you!

Eve said...

ok so I have known about your ostrich obsession for quite some time. but i can't figure out the other one what is it?

Heather said...

Eve..you should know this one...think hard!

Anonymous said...

I know! I know!!!!!! It's on my phone too!

Caroline said...

Okay, I searched this site up and down and the only thing I can guess, since I don't know you as well and the other ladies is that its the icthus'(or however you spell it) holding the pictures at the top of the page. Pick me, pick me!

Heather said...

I'll give you a hint...listen up!

Caroline said...

Okay, I think I might know what it is. Is it 80's music? If it is, I'm totally with you, that's all that's on our MP3 player. Either that or you're a Claymate. What's the prize?

Tiffany said...

Hi! Shannon also did my blog design, isn't she awesome? Yours looks great!

Heather said...

Caroline...you guessed it...but which one is right? You'll have to wait until Wednesday to find out:)