Thursday, May 1, 2008

the chop.....


before...................after


before.................after


my accomplice

Last night Janet went with me to get my hair CHOPPED! I'm glad she went because I needed a LOT of reassurance once it was done. I still don't know if I LOVE it, but it's hair and it'll grow back. I DO think it's much better than the before pics though! I have never been big on doing anything to my hair...usually I just take a shower and go (with WET hair!!). I hope this new cut is conducive to that because I treasure my sleep and don't want to have to get up early to fix my hair! We had such a great time that we're going back soon to get Janet's hair done...so look for it:) (Now you HAVE to do it:-)!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT!!! You did it? It looks great:) Can't wait to see it in person!

Sonja Martin said...

Looks awesome, Heather! Hope to see it up close on Friday (if I'm still speaking to you once I find out what it means to be tagged)! :)

Janet said...

Oh.....shoot, I'm going to be out of the country the next month. Sorry about that!

Heather said...

Sonja...you gotta do the same thing I did....just make up five classes you wish they would've offered in college. *you can click on nan's blog to see what she wrote too.

The Hilemans said...

Looks great! Glad you had fun!

Caroline said...

Good job Heather, it looks great! I took a big risk with my hair when I chopped it from shoulders to really short, but I don't regret it for one minute. It suits you! You don't need to hide your beautiful face behind long hair.

Eve said...

it looks amazing!! I love that length on you and the layers add just the right touch around your face!! I can't wait to see you!! Just little over a month!

anthonyandbeth said...

love it and can't wait to see it tomorrow! ;)