Saturday, May 17, 2008

Jumpin' Beans!

We had a great playdate on Wednesday at a place called Jumpin' Beans. I had never been there before, but it was SO great for the kiddos! There were inflatables for them to jump, climp, and slide on and they had a blast! We ended up seeing friends from preschool, work, and church....so they were able to play with a lot of kids they already knew. They were so tired after jumping for a couple of hours and Kinsey was signing 'all done' while laying down...there were great naps that day!


Cailey had so much fun with Lindsey!
Braden was like a monkey on the rock wall:)


Kinsey was SO cute and did such a great job hanging
in there with the 'big kids.'

1 comment:

Janet said...

Thanks for suggesting this place. That was SO much fun! That night I got Lindsey to her girl scout bridging ceremony and she was sound asleep. Why didn't I know of this place when my kids were really little and I wanted to wear them out!! :)