Saturday, May 10, 2008

old toy, new game

We constantly have baby toys out because at LEAST twice a week we have lots of babies here. The other night when I was cooking dinner I was fascinated because the kids were actually playing together...nicely.....creatively! Cailey would push the star on top of the toy and it would play music for a minute or so. While the music was playing they ran all around the outside of the rug while laughing! As soon as the music stopped they raced to the yellow rocking chair...whoever got their first won that round....basically musical chairs. They played it for a LONG time and we so happy while doing it! Who knew a baby toy would entertain 'big kids' for so long!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Heather,
I found your blog while searching for homeschool stuff. I love your kids, they look adorable. I haven't explored everything on your website, but I did notice that the link for Amazing Grace Adoptions is currently not working for me and that there was a typo in the word adoptions.
I've already bookedmarked your site, so keep up the great work!