Friday, May 30, 2008

little lu



little lu, pookie, kinsey...one in the same. Tonight my mom and I were able to spend time with JUST her. Being a third child she hasn't had many 'dates' with us all by herself so it was very special to be able to take her out. We started out at a FABULOUS Italian restaurant (Casa Linga), went to the grocery store (I know, not that exciting...but she got a cookie) and went to get a movie. She brought "hop" (her bunny) and got a new My Little Pony from mom...yes...new...all for HER! She is so fun to hang out with and tries to talk a LOT more...I can't wait to take her out again:)!!!



I LOVE this shirt...my friend, Adele, bought it for Cailey in Thailand and brought it right after Cailey was born.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Kinsey is SOOOO cute, Heather. I could eat her up.

Janet said...

Glad you had that one on one time. My kids love the free cookie they get at the store too. I really think that is why two of my kids beg to go to the store with me. I'd like to keep them at this age where they still enjoy the free cookie or the dollar store. :)