Sunday, May 18, 2008

Photo Shoot Preview

My VERY talented friend, Laura, took some pictures of our family this weekend in a beautiful setting. We've never had a REAL photographer take our pictures before so I was giddy about the whole situation. It was hard getting them all to smile and I thought of all the things I should have brought AFTER we were done. (My kids work great when bribed with Goldfish...Kinsey would have smiled for her 'blankie' too...now I know for next time:) I've seen some previews of the pictures Laura took and they look awesome!! At the very end I took a few of the TIRED kiddos:) I can't wait to show you the real ones though:)!!!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I CAN'T wait to see your pictures!!! I hope SOON!

Eve said...

The one you have with the blog is super cute! Can't wait to see them all!