Monday, October 13, 2008

afternoon at the park


Kinsey was all smiles at the park!


Cailey had a fun time playing with Lindsey


princess boo boo:(


the bumpiest slide i've EVER seen!


my monkey


sweet Reece


Reece and Braden had a great time playing together!

One of the nicest things about homeschooling is having the freedom to set playdates whenever you want! The kids were finished with school so we met friends at the park this afternoon in the lovely 85 degree weather. They had so much fun...and I had a great time talking with Janet and taking pictures. At one point I was having SO much fun taking pictures of Braden that I FORGOT I had Kinsey was hanging from a bar...yes...she did end up FALLING before I remembered about her! Fortunately she was only a couple feet off the ground (i know that sounds terrible) and was fine..not even a peep from her about it! She just got up and said, "all done".

No comments: