Wednesday, October 22, 2008

mall playdate





Last week we were planning on going to a museum with friends until it rained, so we decided to meet at the mall instead. The kids had fun playing and the moms had fun chatting! Cailey has become Kelly's shadow and helper. She LOVES helping take care of Caroline, going down the slide with her, walking with her, feeding her, and reading to her. Cailey was having trouble reading Caroline a board book and I couldn't figure out why because she's a great reader! She had a confused look on her face while she was trying to read the book and was looking closely at the words. When Kelly looked down at the book she figured out the problem...it was in Spanish! Ha! Once I gave Cailey an English book she continued reading to Caroline.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like all the pictures! Seeing a lot of friends together must be fun!

I expect to see that post on other blogs to:) Or... maybe they did not bring their cameras.

anthonyandbeth said...

that's harrison pre broken arm. who knew? :) i love his smiling face telling cailey all about this wonderful amazing desk he had found! :) hopefully we'll make it to that museum sometime. and hilarious about the spanish book! she must have been really confused! :)

Eve said...

A Spanish book..... no wonder! I am glad that it was solved quickly! I am glad we got to chat even if it was for just a little bit!

Love you!

jason and jen said...

Hey Heather...I love reading your blog. Kelli told me a couple of weeks ago that you guys are friends. She is in my group at Lambs. Ok the dresses....I got them at my favorite store...TJ Maxx! The dolls are from PB! Have a great week! love, Jen