Saturday, October 4, 2008

co op

The kids have really been enjoying the homeschooling co op we joined this fall! Each week they start out with prayer and then do show and tell. My social girl, Cailey, wanted to bring something the second week! They get up on stage and tell everyone about what they brought. The 'leader' asked for a volunteer to pray and Cailey immediately raised her hand...then led everyone in prayer! This is NOT a small group and she wasn't nervous at all- she did great! I'm so thankful she didn't get my FEAR of talking in front of people:).


Cailey takes a critical thinking/games class and a weather class. Braden and Kinsey are in the preschool and have a great time too! Braden holds her hand while they walk down the hall and stays with her to 'protect' her:). I help out in the preschool class during the second hour and Kinsey ATTACHES herself to me...but still has a great time.


she made a yummy stoplight!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Cailey did such a good job with show and tell and also praying. You won't believe but, while you were gone on Friday, Reece volunteered to pray. Following Cailey's lead he grabbed the mic and prayed for the group. I quickly counted 70+ people in the room. Cailey and Reece sure aren't shy. :) I'll have to fill you in on some of the 'show and tell' performances on Friday. Remind me.....they were pretty amazing.