Friday, October 3, 2008

mine die mommy...

Kinsey's fish (who we've had for YEARS) died last week. She was quite upset about it and walked around for two days saying, "mine die mommy" or "my fish die daddy". It was so sad to see her looking for her fish so the next day while I took Cailey and Braden to Awana, Brian took Kinsey to pick out a new fish. Kinsey was able to name her fish this time and named it Opey. I have no idea where the name came from but it's awfully cute and she chose it all by herself:)!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Cute. I could seriously eat her. Opey...classic. I JUST did a post about my childhood fish a few days ago. Seems ours never lived as long as Kinsey's have.

Eve said...

Too cute and poor thing losing a fish so early on in her life :) I am glad that she got another one and was able to name it how precious!