Monday, October 20, 2008

a discovery at gym class!

When I picked Cailey up at gym class on Thursday she said she wanted to show me a new playground. We walked behind the building and found a gem! This is SUCH a neat playground with the coolest see saws! The kids and I had a great time playing on all the equipment....I was so happy I had my camera with me because they were all smiles:) (It's the only time I've ever brought my camera there because I wanted to get a picture of her in gym class:).


NOT a good idea for all of them to
climb the small rock wall together!
Notice BOTH of Braden's feet on TOP
of Kinsey's little hands:(

3 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

great pictures and great playground. where is it?

Janet said...

I couldn't believe that was right behind their gymnasium. Wish we didn't have to run off to tennis after art and gym class or we would have stayed to play too.

Great pics!

Eve said...

that play ground looks like a blast! I am glad that Cailey showed you and that they enjoyed playing on everything!