Monday, October 27, 2008

Investiture

Ahhh... I was brought back to the good ole' Girl Scouting Days when Cailey had her Investiture Ceremony this week.

Most of the things are the same as when I was
a scout, but some things have changed. I was
able to teach the
girls the 'brownie smile song' and they
sang it for all the parents and
other girls.
Cailey was given her girl scout pin and some patches that she earned. She was very excited to have her vest and get her new pins to put on it!
Cailey went from being a Daisy to a Brownie in a few short weeks:). Actually she was the same age as the Brownies so they finally agreed to let her move up (which made her very happy:).
Thanks for taking pictures for me, Janet!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Ok now...I KNOW I took some really cool pictures of you holding up the poster behind the girls. Where are those on your post!??? :)

anthonyandbeth said...

i was never in girl scouts. it looks like fun! c is looking so grown up!