Monday, March 17, 2008

After School Fun

When I went to pick Cailey up from school on Friday it was so beautiful I decided to let them play on the playground. Cailey was so excited to show me how she runs on the track everyday!


my little track star


Kinsey had quite a time trying to figure
out this playground equipment! Cailey
was very proud to help her and 'teach' Kinsey
how to use HER school playground.


the air has been so dry that Braden
is getting very chapped on his chin:(


playing in harmony and being daring


hanging from the monkey bars...
unfortunately she was startled and
fell off- don't worry mom, she was fine!


i love this one! she looks
deep in thought!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Wow - that school play ground looks like a blast!! I'm sure Cailey had fun showing it off to her siblings. Gotta love these gorgeous days!