Friday, March 28, 2008

a waiting girl....

The other night I went out with a friend that I haven't seen in years. It was great to catch up with her and we literally talked for hours! It's amazing to see how God puts people together at just the right time to help each other through trials....even in cyberspace! Well...when I came home I was talking to Brian and we were laughing pretty loud. I went to sit on the bed and Brian stopped me....good thing! This little angel was obviously waiting for me to come home and give her a kiss! She was snug and fast asleep in our bed....so tired that through the talking, laughing, and LOTS of picture taking she stayed asleep!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I LOVE seeing pictures of your precious kids, but where are the pictures of you and Brian?

Sarah said...

Heather, I can't help but wonder WHAT you and Brian were laughing about. Perhaps you were recalling something from our conversation that night? I am curious. It was GREAT being with you, girl!