Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Day 2008!!






Easter day wasn't as cold as it was forcasted to be so we were able to dress the kids up and let them hunt for their baskets and eggs before church! Braden was really focused on the hunt and found TONS of eggs! Cailey was so cute....she would open up each egg to see what was inside before putting it in her basket and moving on to find the next one:). Kinsey had her own system going too....she would open up each egg and EAT what was inside before moving on to find more eggs!! I think my kids had more candy on Easter than they've ever had in their lives! After collecting eggs and toys for their baskets, we all went to church to celebrate the real reason for Easter!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Cute Easter clothes!! I can't believe you did all of that BEFORE church. What an exciting way to start the day. My kids have to be used to 'delayed gratification'. I love Cailey's new hair cut! Your kids are just SO cute!!