Friday, March 14, 2008

Chores Galore!



Nope...no slave labor...don't be too concerned:). Who knew buying a couple of small vacuums would have made my kids FIGHT over who gets to clean first!! They LOVE using the dust buster on the floor and now ask to do it as soon as they get home. I guess I should enjoy it while it lasts- but really, fighting about cleaning?? Unfortunately no one likes to dust and when I asked why they said, "because dusting doesn't make a loud enough noise." Oh brother! It is so nice to have clean floors most of the time though!

3 comments:

The Hilemans said...

Kellen LOVES "coning" around here - using our Kone dirt devil hand vac to suck up all EB's cheerios and puffs off the floor. :)

Caroline said...

Does this cleaning show go on the road?

Nan said...

What a great idea! I wonder if I got little vacs is my kids wouldn't run away anymore!