Saturday, March 8, 2008

Croc House

The kids have LOVED Crocs since they first got them at the beginning of the summer last year! I got Brian and I a pair also...because he wore through his Birkenstocks and I thought maybe these would last better (and if not, they were a lot cheaper!) I got them for me because everyone said they were SO comfortable. The kids wore them every day of the summer, fall, and most of the winter! Brian was hesitant to wear his because he thought they were dorky...well he's loved his also and even wears them to church!! Most of you know me well enough and understand why I wouldn't want him wearing them to our church! Oh well.... anyway....I don't really like them. I love my Birks, even if they are 14 years old---they'll always be my fav's!! Cailey broke the back the back of her crocs a few months ago and I didn't want to replace them yet. I finally gave in last weekend and replaced hers (which were still the same size, grumble, grumble!) I also got Kinsey and Braden new ones because they grew out of theirs. Laura came last week and informed me that if the strap breaks you can call the company and they'll send you a new one for free! ARGGG....I would NOT have bought her a new pair if I knew that because hers still fit!!! Oh well! I'm still gonna call so she'll have two pairs:).

No comments: