Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Going On a Green Hunt...

I took the kids on a 'green hunt' on St. Patrick's Day. First we went all through the house trying to find as many green things as we could (including green milk that I made for them). Once that was done we ventured outside in the sunshine to find some more green. It was a GORGEOUS day for me...60 degrees...perfect! We walked around the neighborhood 'spying' green all around, climbed trees, rolled down hills, hid in a willow tree and did LOTS of giggling! I will cherish the time I spent with them for a long time!! When was the last time YOU rolled down a hill???


2 comments:

Eve said...

what a great idea! It looked like they had a ton of fun! Can't wait to see you in JUNE!!!

Janet said...

boy you're a creative mom. I barely remembered it was St. Patrick's Day.