Monday, March 3, 2008

My Sleeping Angel

Kinsey was acting really strange this morning and I couldn't figure out what was wrong. She was whining, crying, and just going dead weight and arching her back when I tried to hold her. I finally asked her if she wanted to get her blanket and she said yes. She came downstairs with it and I held her for a while. It was time to make everyone lunch (my friend, Laura was here today) and when I went to get up Laura told me that Kinsey was asleep! I couldn't believe it!!! My kids have NEVER fallen asleep on me unless they were sick...I'm big on having them sleep in their beds. (There was a lot of noise too- I don't know how she could have been sleeping through 6 other kids crying and playing, and Laura and I talking!) Cailey and Braden made a big deal about it too and kept saying how cute she was:). It was very sweet..and NO she's not sick. She woke up, ate lunch and was fine the rest of the day! She did end up taking a 4 1/2 hour nap though!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Sounds like she's getting ready for a growth spurt. Praise God she isn't sick...so many people are.