Sunday, March 9, 2008

Buddies!!!


Kinsey wanted a turn to hold Ellary:)


Cailey, "I want to marry Kellen when
I grow up!"


Wow....mommy let me eat
dessert sitting on the counter!

Whenever our kids get to play with Kellen and Addie everyone gets along so well! I can't figure out what it is about the combination of personalities, but seriously, for that many kids 5 and under they really do get along well!! Not to mention we think their parents are pretty cool too! I have only had to break up a few fights between Brian and Geof, but there's never been blood shed...just some broken glasses :).

3 comments:

The Hilemans said...

that picture of kellen and cailey is so cute! they have these grown-up expressions on their faces, but they are covered with chocolate! Ellary has an ear infection... :(

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of all the "getting along":)
Also, DESSERT...on the COUNTER! Why, Mrs. Barbour, I'm shocked:)

Janet said...

You need to keep that picture, of Kellen and Cailey, and pull it out when they are teenagers. Love it!