Tuesday, March 25, 2008

human trains and chat time



Friday night we got to hang out with the Megilligan's again!! The kids had a great time and got along so well (as they usually do). Austin was such a trooper with the girls....first he was playing hide and seek with Cailey and then he let Kinsey hang on to him all throughout the house- her new thing is to pretend she's a train with someone else. (Kinsey even got everyone else to join in on the train!) Cailey ADORES playing with them and we enjoy having time to talk to grownups:)!! I especially love getting all the great parenting advice from Janet!!!


At one point all the kids came parading
down with musical instruments.

2 comments:

Janet said...

I love the last picture of Lindsey and Cailey. Also, I forgot how much $ I said I'd pay you for "bragging up" my parenting advice. Do you take a check?

Sherri said...

That last photo is wonderful - those 2 little models could be in magazines.