Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter Party




Braden found his eggs quickly!


Kinsey was hesitant to find the eggs at first but warmed
up when I went with her and showed her that it was okay
to get them.








Cailey and Lindsey checking out their eggs


egg relay races




Cailey and Reece did GREAT with the three
legged race...and they had a blast!






crab walk races and running races!


such focus


this girl LOVES bubbles!




happy boy!


picnic snacks on a beautiful day:)

Friday we had our co-op Easter egg hunt that Janet was in charge of and I helped out with. There were 50 kids...which meant we had to hide 500 eggs!! It took a while but we had a ton of older kids help out so the job got done quicker. The kids had a great time finding the eggs...and eating the candy inside! After the egg hunt we had the kids break up into groups and do different relay races. I was in charge of the K-2nd grade kids and had a great time organizing each game and watching the kids have such a great time! I must say, though, that I couldn't have done it without the help of a few teenagers...especially tying on the ropes for the three legged races! I wasn't able to get as many pictures as I wanted to because I was so busy, but I'm thankful I could snap a few of the kiddos!

1 comment:

Janet said...

That was just so much fun!!! I still laugh OUT LOUD when I think of all those K-2nd graders racing towards you. I think I might have started running away, but you stood your ground. :)