Sunday, September 16, 2012

Aa is for Apple!



making small apples on upper and lowercase A's on a giant apple. after he used do a dots, he drew stems on each one.


A is for alligator! His 'friend' Charlie wanted to help too:)!


A is for airplane! He sorted them out of a box of transportation items then put them in the shape of an A. He also sorted upper and lowercase a's...something he does every week with all his letters.


First we did an apple tasting! Ephram's favorite was the red, Alex, Braden, and Kinsey liked green (which wasn't as sour as usual), and Cailey liked the yellow the best. Next up was apple prints!


A is for Alex! Alex had a fun time doing Aa is for apple, too!


the oldest three are having just as much fun (if not more) doing all the letter crafts too! kinsey LOVES to do it all with ephram and I:).


after tearing red (his favorite color apple) paper, he glued it on a lowercase a. then he cut out a stem and glued that on to make it look like an apple!

Preschool is my FAVORITE thing to teach with my babies and boy am I having a great time planning things for my last preschooler:(. Ephram and I have such a fun time together and usually the other kids join in as well. I'll mainly be focusing on the letter crafts and a few activities..but I won't be taking pictures everytime we do something because of time.

Of course he had some yummy Aa foods too: apples, applesauce, apple juice, apricots, avocado (did NOT like it but Braden did:), apple jacks, etc.

No comments: