Sunday, September 30, 2012

Popcorn, Pretzels, and more!

This post was requested by my Braden boy who is wanting to sell popcorn (and other things) like crazy this year since he missed the big 'popcorn kickoff' while at an appointment at Duke...which is always the best way to sell since all the boys go out together and sell for four hours at a time.

He heard about a boy who sold $4000 every year of his scouting experience and is trying to get to $1000!  This is going to be CRAZY hard because usually he's around a couple hundred dollars. He's been trying and going out in the neighborhood, calling family, and has done two popcorn booths so far.

UPDATE!! some people have not been able to see his name come up and we're trying to figure it out but for now you can enter his name (Braden Barbour) and our zip code is 27615

If you feel like donating some popcorn to the military or ordering some yummy gifts (or for yourself) please consider helping out my Braden boy by going here:

http://www.trails-end.com/shop/
Thanks!


1 comment:

SandyM said...

Is it too late? I give a donation to the Boy Scouts every year because I admire the way they have fought for their moral principles. I don't take the popcorn, just give a donation. But I'd love to give it towards Braden's goal if it's not too late (just saw this post.) Let me know on FB.